- 4 days at the training centre (lunch and refreshments included).
- 4 Onsite training days included ( Any additional days charged @ £25.00 per day)
- Practical and written assessments
- A copy of our unique training manual Masterful sweeping.
- A copy of building regulations Doc, J
£1320.00 (Inc. VAT) Payable prior to course date
Discounts are now available for HETAS Registered installers and full time chimney sweeps who can supply 2 years of trading accounts. Please enquire when contacting if you are in these categories.
Training with the Guild
Training – this is in 2 parts.
Comprises of four intensive days theory and practical training in a dedicated training centre, of which at the conclusion you will sit a multiple choice paper.
After the 4 days in the centre you will be required to do on the job training.
Candidates will accompany experienced Guild members as they visit their customers. There are a minimum of 4 site days required to be completed before the assessment which can be made up of individual days. Once you are able to correctly and cleanly sweep various types of chimney, you will need to prove this to a Guild Assessor.
Next, you will undertake the written (question and answer) assessment. Provision can be made for anyone with literacy difficulties.
Please Note: the Guild has strict equipment, and insurance criteria. These must be met prior to full membership being granted.
Benefits of being a Guild member
- Being a part of a nationally recognised Professional trade organisation.
- Advertising on the Guild website.
- Trade discounts available only to Guild members
- Bi-monthly newsletter
- Technical phone support for your office or on the job problems.
- Annual invitations to Guild meetings and exhibitions
- The opportunity to meet and work with other Guild members
- One year’s Guild membership Including web links and website listings
- 1 x Guild identification badge.
- 1 pack of Warning certificates& labels (50)
- Use of the trademarked Guild logos.
- Promotional material 7 Van stickers 2 uniform badges, mouse mat and Guild cup
£389.00 (Inc. VAT) payable on day of final Assessment.