Following a rather hectic 2016, 2017 looks to be very much of the same. As we are now set-up our aim is to increase footfall, iron out any creases and ensure that we grow to become a successful, nationally recognised training company.
Courses already planned for the first 3 months of 2017 ….
Our plans for the near future include:
- Development and delivery of our own new courses – these include courses specifically designed for the technical training industry. For example, tools to enable trainers and assessors to facilitate and differentiate training with adult learners in the skills sector. We are also rolling out our: Biomass Service and Maintenance; and, Commercial and Industrial Biomass Installers courses early in the New Year.
- Delivery of accredited new courses – including the new I-Gas qualification accredited by the Combustion Engineering Association (CEA) alongside our new status as a NAPIT approved training centre accredited to deliver electrical qualifications.
- Distribution – we are currently distributing Schiedel flue product and Strebel boilers to TRADE ONLY under the Robinsons UK umbrella. We aim for this branch of the business to take on its own premises next year as other manufacturers come on-board – Adey, Intergas, Viessmann, Baxi.
- County Durham centre – we are focusing on promoting and filling our amazing Training Centre and spreading the word that this is the place to attend for all of your technical training needs. We hope by the end of the year to have employed at 2 more trainers and 1 more office staff. We are very happy to already be a north-east base Freedom Green Energy, Froling, East Durham Homes, Mears, Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps and Intergas training needs. Coming very early in the New Year we will also be a base for Adey, Vaillant, Strebel and NAPIT.
And if that wasn’t enough to keep us busy…..
- Worcestershire – we have just taken over the former Euroheat HETAS training and assessment centre in Bishops Frome, Worcestershire. We will be continuing to train here as we have done for the last 3 years, however, now it will be under our own company rather than as consultants.
- We will be continuing to train HETAS courses and work with: Schiedel, Washington; Solid Fuel Training Centre, Glasgow; and Waxman in Leeds.
Christmas contact information:
We will be closed from lunchtime on Thursday 22nd December 2016. The doors re-open to the public on Wednesday 4th January 2017.
If you need to get in touch over the festive period email: email@example.com. I will be picking up emails over the holidays in between stuffing my face, watching films and napping!
Have a wonderful Christmas and a very healthy and happy New Year.
Andrea, Simon and Stephen.