Duration: up to 5 days
Proof of initial Domestic Gas qualifications (CCN1) must be provided in order to undertake this course.
CODNCO1 is a suitable changeover and is required for any operative wishing to work on non-domestic gas installations and commercial heating and hot water appliances. In addition, the operative must hold the relevant appliance element to the work they wish to undertake.
CODNCN1 - Domestic to Commercial Changeover
- Installation requirements for commercial gas pipework
- Commercial chimney requirements and Clean Air Act
- Ventilation requirements for commercial appliances in different locations
- Combustion analysis including NOx and SOx
- Operation of forced draught burners
- Commercial appliance and pipework controls
- Strength testing, tightness testing and purging of commercial gas pipework
Which appliance modules are included?
- ICPN1 Installation First Fix on Commercial Pipework
- CIGA1 Indirect Fired Commercial Appliances
- CDGA1 Direct Fired Commercial Appliances
- CORT1 Overhead Radiant Tube & Radiant Plaque Heaters
- TPCP1a Tightness Testing & Direct Purging of Pipework not exceeding 1m³ in volume or 6″ in diameter
For more details on the individual modules click here.